Saturday, August 17, 2013

AUTHORS & READERS

Now to the Flip Side...

I have talked about Readers & Reviews...

So let's talk about Authors & Readers...


Now that Readers know how important it is to leave Reviews... Is it just as important for an Author to comment on a Review? (No! I'm not talking about arguing with a Reviewer about a rating...) 

Is it common courtesy for an Author to say... "Thank You for your Review"... "Thank You for taking the time out to Feature me on your blog?"

As an Author... Is it important to build a bond with your Readers?

(Side Note: I'm not talking about building a bond in a "Pilar" way... If you don't know what I'm referring to... Check out - Diary of A Stalker - Electa Rome Parks)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS