Sunday, May 22, 2011

From My Soul to Yours - Dywane D. Birch

From My Soul to Yours is a continuation of Dywane Birch’s book, Shattered Souls. It takes you to their current situations and how life turns out for the four friends. This follow up has plenty of drama and real life situations that make you question their ties. Through it all though they stand together and get through all the pain. It definitely lets you know that our childhoods do reflect on how we are as adults. What a remarkable book! It’s a tale of reflection and forgiveness. At 539 pages it’s a page turner and hard to put down!
I recommend it to anyone, but especially anyone who has the book, Shattered Souls.
5 Stars

Rochelle

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 539 pages, that's a long book! The fact that you gave it 5 stars and it being such a long book has a lot to say for it. I will be putting this one on my to read list!

    ReplyDelete

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS