Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spotlight/Review: Why Can't We See GOD - Rickey Teems II

Harry and Sherry discover that just because we can't see God, doesn't mean He isn't there!


Paperback: 19 pages
Publisher: NoGuile Books (January 26, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0983222649
ISBN-13: 978-0983222644
Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.8 x 0.2 inches




REVIEW

When I was a kid, I would always wonder Where was GOD? and if he existed Why couldn't I see him/her? The answer I always received was HE exists because it's just what it is. It wasn't until later in my youth that I began to understand the mysteries of GOD.


Why Can't We See GOD is a perfect book for preschool-age kids and up. The illustrations are bright and colorful, which will keep the attention of children. Mr. Teems put his one of a kind spark by adding symbols of GOD throughout the book.

I highly recommend this book for parents who are trying to find an easy way to explain to their children Why Can't We See GOD. I can't wait for more of Harry & Sherry's adventures.

5 Stars

Orsayor




1 comment:

  1. I love your review and I can't wait to get mine in the mail....

    ReplyDelete

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS