Thursday, February 27, 2014

Review: Harmony Cabins - Regina Hart


REVIEW


Audra Lane, Grammy award winning songwriter is sent away by her manager to a  secluded cabin resort in a small town in hopes to get inspiration in writing her next hit record.  She meets Jack Sansberry, the resort's owner and a depressed recluse.

Jack didn't want Audra to stay at his resort initially as he has been a hermit  for almost two years and had not rented a cabin to anyone since then. He decides to let her stay, and slowly she begins to chip away at his ice coated heart, making him want to feel again.

Honestly, I was thrown off by the cover as silly as that may be. It didn't draw me in or make the book look interesting enough for me to read. I was pleasantly surprised as I turned the pages, however. I guess it's true what they say, never judge a book by its cover.

A very light and heartwarming story.  I give this 4 stars.


4 Stars

Latreice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS