Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review: How I Got Skinny, Famous, And Fell Madly In Love - Ken Baker








REVIEW


I really loved this story. The main character Emery was so hilarious at times and had me rooting for her all the way to the last few pages. She pretty much said what was on her mind and didn't care what people thought about it, my kind of girl. I absolutely hated her snobby, cruel mother. No parent should degrade a child the way she does during this story, but I feel like it made Emery fight all that much harder to just be herself.



This would be a good story for any teen/woman to read, in my opinion, and has a great message for anyone who has ever struggled with their self-esteem, appearance and weight issues. 


I gave this book five stars and would recommend to anyone looking for an inspirational read!!






5 Stars



Billie Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS