Monday, June 25, 2012

Jokes My Father Never Taught Me - Rain Pryor



Rain Pryor gives reader an inside look on how it was being raised a PRYOR. Even if you are familiar with Richard Pryor and his many demons, after reading this book you will learn more about this comedy legend. Rain shares the good and the bad, and like her father she is brutally honest. She also gave her account of Richard Pryor’s last days, which was very heartbreaking.

My only complaint about this book is… I wished Rain would have went into more details about her experiences with drugs and alcohol, I felt as though she gave the readers a quick summary of that time in her life.

Overall, I was very happy I bought this book (Autographed Copy). It is a very fast paced read; I was done in less than 24 hours.  

I would definitely recommend this book.

4 Stars

3 comments:

  1. Nice review, Orsayor! I might have to check this out. Loving the color coordination. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds interesting. Thanks for your review. I am going to put this one on my list.

    ReplyDelete

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS