Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review: For Freaks Only - Justin "Amen" Floyd



 

Justin “Amen” Floyd invites you into the world of Deneice “Neicy” Washington, a College Administrative Representative by day and a certified freak at night. If you remember the 80’s song, Brick House by The Commodores then you will have a visual picture of Niecy. If you aren’t familiar with the song, Brick House – Check YouTube or Google It.

I made the mistake of reading this novella on my lunch break. Every paragraph I read I looked around to see if anyone noticed the steam that was coming from my eyes.

This novella is HOT & STEAMY!!

In the beginning of this book the Author writes an introduction to his readers that’s appropriately titled, Verbal Intercourse. After reading the introduction I almost emailed Mr. Floyd to let him know I’m a married woman.

For Freaks Only definitely lives up to the title. If you want to experience a “Literary” quickie – buy this novella.

I can’t wait for Part 2….
 

 

Orsayor

 


2 comments:

  1. Orsayor, this one sounds good! I will have to hit the books hard again and read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl.. this is a very quick read... Be prepared... It's HOT!!

    ReplyDelete

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS