Friday, January 11, 2013

Reader Spotlight: Tanishia Pearson-Jones

 
 

Orsayor: What factors are important to you when choosing a book to read?

 

Tanishia: There must be a good storyline that captures and keeps my attention.
 

Orsayor: Who are your favorite authors and what is it that really strikes you about their work?
 

Tanishia: Brenda Hampton, Carl Weber and Kimberla Lawson Roby..... They take you on a journey with them and it doesn't take long for you as the reader to identify with the character(s) and sometimes even grow attached enough to their characters to make you want to follow them to another book.

Orsayor: Where is your favorite place to read?
 

Tanishia: My favorite places to read are at my desk at work and on my love seat by the window
 

Orsayor: What factors are important to you when choosing a book to read? Reviews? A Recommendation from a friend? The cover?
 

Tanishia: When choosing a book, reviews, and recommendations from friends are helpful and very important to me. I don't put a lot of stock in covers but I do take cues from the Titles! Like many, you can draw me in with a catchy title.
 

Orsayor: Do you prefer eBooks, paperbacks or hardcover?
 

Tanishia: I prefer hard cover books even though I buy paperback books because they don't always come in hardcover format. I also own eBooks due to Convenience. I can sit with My Kindle Fire HD on the elliptical and multitask.
 

Orsayor: Most people say the book is better than the movie. Is this true for you?
 

Tanishia: Yeesssss! In fact, I saw a movie trailer the other day and wished it was a book.  LOL
 

Orsayor: If you were shipwrecked on a desert island what 3 books would you want with you?
 

Tanishia: THE HOLY BIBLE, Torn Between Two Lovers by Carl Weber, Naughty Book 1 by Brenda Hampton, and Love Honor & Betray by Kimberla Lawson Roby.  

I know that's four but I couldn't leave out a book by my favorites!

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS