Monday, November 11, 2013

Review: Assertiveness for Earth Angels - Doreen Virtue

Do people take advantage of your niceness? In this groundbreaking book, Doreen Virtue teaches Earth Angels —extremely sweet people who care more about others’ happiness than their own—how to maintain their inner peace and loving nature while at the same time holding boundaries. You’ll discover how to overcome fears about saying no, and how to ask for what you want from those around you and from the universe.

Assertiveness for Earth Angels is for anyone who wants to learn the art of speaking up in relationships and in their activism about issues related to the world. Whether you need more assertiveness with your family, on the job, or in your healing work, you’ll appreciate Doreen’s gentle-but-firm approach to negotiating your earthly needs in heavenly ways!
 
 
 
REVIEW
 
Doreen Virtue has been a part of my life for years from her Angel cards, books, and videos. This is my favorite book by Doreen Virtue so far. I read this book in a few hours. It covered so many subjects near and dear to my heart. I know this is a book everyone can relate to on some level. I highlighted so many parts of this book that my book began to look like a Christmas tree.

The information in this book is very organized and straight to the point. This book is very inspirational and heartfelt. It felt as though Doreen was in my room with me coaching me along the way. If you are familiar with Doreen Virtue, then you can relate when I say she has a very calming effect.

I highly recommend this book to everyone.

If you are having a hard time telling people... no - then this is the book for you.
If you feel people take your kindness for weakness - then this is the book for you.
 
 
5 Stars
 
 
Orsayor
 
 
Disclaimer: Book Referees was given a Free Copy of this book. Our thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist. We were not compensated for the review. Thank you for giving Book Referees the opportunity to review your book.
 
 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS