Saturday, January 18, 2014

Review: A Life Not My Own - T.M. Brown

 

REVIEW
 

This story absolutely broke my heart at times. I can't imagine having to go through or endure the types of things that went on in this story.

T.M. Brown takes you on a journey through her life, walks with you through each emotional chapter and gives you a gift that you were never expecting to receive.

I usually don't read autobiographies, but I'm so glad I read this one. This author has to be one of the strongest, and the bravest person, there is. I'm honored to have been able to read about her journey. She is truly a blessing to readers because she chose to share her powerful story with readers.

I gave this amazing book 5 stars, and I think it deserves so much more.  


5 Stars

Billie Jo                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS