Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Baking with the Cake Boss - Buddy Valastro


REVIEW


100 of Buddy's Best Recipes and Decorating Secrets…... Who wouldn’t want to know some of Buddy’s recipes & decorating secrets?! As a Cake Stylist, I was very happy to read and review this book. The cake world is changing everyday – who would have thought we would see the day when you can so do so many designs with cake. The possibilities are endless.

I was very disappointed when I tried two of the recipes from this book. I thought maybe the editors left out an ingredient or two. I guess the real recipe is one of Buddy’s secrets.

Overall, this book was an okay read for me. There were a few things I learned from this book - nothing life changing. Who knows maybe one day I will try another recipe, but I’m not in a rush.
3 Stars
Orsayor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS