Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: A Funny Thing Happened On My Way To The Future - Michael J. Fox

Michael J. Fox abandoned high school to pursue an acting career, but went on to receive honorary degrees from several universities and garner the highest accolades for his acting, as well as for his writing. In his new book, he inspires and motivates graduates to recognize opportunities, maximize their abilities, and roll with the punches--all with his trademark optimism, warmth, and humor.
 
REVIEW


I have read book from Michael J. Fox and loved every minute of it. So when I seen this book at my local bookstore - I was curious to read it. I know the book is targeted to college graduates, but I feel everyone can gain a little insight from it.
Michael J. Fox gives readers short anecdotes about his life journey. From high-school drop-out, starving artist (and I do mean starving), to Hollywood Actor. He even shares a little about his life with Parkinson’s disease.
This book was short & sweet – straight to the point. If you are looking for something quick to read – grab this book and enjoy. I read this book in less than an hour.
 
3.5 Stars
Orsayor
 
***GIVEAWAY!!! – I’m giving away one copy of this book to one lucky reader... Let me know your favorite Michael J. Fox movie. Include your email address with your response.***


 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite Michael J. Fox movie is Back to the Future.
    bhometchko(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS