Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review: One Thousand Gifts - Ann Voskamp

 
 
This is the perfect coffee table book or better yet… the perfect carry-with- you book. It’s small enough to fit in an average size purse.  This book has inspirational stories to soothe your soul. The photography included in this book is amazing. I bought this book when I was in one of my woe-is-me moods; it definitely lifted my spirits.
You can read this book in a few hours. I highly recommend this book.
 
**Giveaway** - I will give a copy of this book to one lucky reader.  You have to be a member of this blog… Leave your email address in the comment section!! Contest ends August 2, 2013.
 
4 Stars
Orsayor

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely book! Would like to win a copy. Thanks for the great giveaway.
    bhometchko(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS