Friday, July 19, 2013

Review: ? (Pronounced Que) - Dutch

 
 

REVIEW
 
This was my first time reading anything from this author, and I have to say after reading this book I'm a huge fan!!!  This story had so much going on from beginning to end that I couldn't make myself put it down until I finished it completely.
There are so many plot twists and surprises throughout the story; you wouldn't believe the "Drama" that unfolds on each page and in every chapter. If you like your books packed full of non-stop action and a true life feel, then this is the book for you.
I loved Drama's character; he was loyal if nothing else. I liked that he was always one step ahead of everyone, even if certain people liked to think differently. Nya’s character just got under my skin; I can't say I liked her at all!! She's was definitely looking out for herself. Snake is the only word that described her perfectly. I don't want to give away anything, so I'm just going to say that the ending blew my mind. Not what I was expecting at all.
I would definitely recommend this book.
 
5 Stars
 
Billie Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS