Monday, July 29, 2013

Review: Dead End - J. Anthony Graves


REVIEW

This was a fast-paced and exciting story that kept me on my toes until the end. I really enjoyed the author's style of writing. He has a way of immersing you in every detail and aspect of the story. As a reader, you feel like your right there with each character as they make every decision good or bad. I absolutely fell in love with Legend's character, mostly because I could relate to him wanting something more out of life and having to use an unconventional method to get where he needed to be. 

Life is about making those tough choices and sometimes having to do things that most people wouldn't. This was a great book that gives you an inside look at the rough side of the windy city, and the ending was something I wasn't expecting. I was shocked in a good way. 

I am so looking forward to the next book!!! 


5 Stars

Billie Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS