Monday, July 8, 2013

Review: Asylum - Madeline Roux


REVIEW
 
I was initially interested in this book because it was being compared to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children in many ways.  I didn't think it was anything like the other book at all; the black and white photos in this story were the only similarities with the two.
In my opinion this story was lacking substance. I was expecting a very creepy read and the title alone makes one expect to be scared and look forward to the story to live up to its name. The characters just didn't seem realistic to me. Most of the characters had never met before, but seemed closer than strangers would be upon just meeting.
It left me feeling lost like I missed something along the course of reading the book.
I gave this book 3 stars.    
 
 
3 Stars
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS