Monday, July 29, 2013

Review: The Paris Lawyer - Sylvie Granotier


REVIEW

This story left me very confused throughout, there was a lot of back and forth of present and past issues that kind of melded together in an odd way. 

For me, I just didn't know who was telling the story most of the time. I did enjoy how the story brought to light what truly happened when Catherine's mother was murdered. I didn't care for Catherine's character in particular. 

This was only because she didn't really do her research like you would assume a lawyer would. She mostly came across leads accidentally, and it felt like she was a very cold type of person. Other than the confusion on my part at times it was an okay read.


2 Stars

Billie Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS